12.04.2008

too much to handle!

Mini shoots last week went FABULOUSLY. I had a blast and a half... but by the end of the day, phew, man i was ready to be done.

It was a lot of work, Melissa and I shot cumulatively 4 babies, 1 toddler and 3 adults in just about 6 hours. Incredible.

I am so excited to share all the hard work and gorgeous models here... but I'm still pumping them out so their rightful owners see them all first! But I couldn't resist these two... they had to go up. So Erin, if you see this, I hope you're ready for cuteness overload. Your boys are beautiful and I am so thankful I got to capture them in all their baby sweetness :)



More to come later! I only have one session left to edit before I shoot not one but TWO newborns tonight and tomorrow morning... oh i can't wait for that...


Photobucket

4 comments:

Erin said...

Wow Amanda-beautiful, just beautiful. You sure are a tease though...I can't wait to see the rest!!

Aprille - The Muddled said...

I have been lurking here since I found you at American Mum. Your photos are absolutely beautiful and I sort of go into withdrawal when there arent new photos up! Thanks for the inspiration - AA

Anonymous said...

They look great! What a bunch of cuties! Can't wait to see your newborn ones.

Melissa said...

They were SO cute! I loved their smiles!!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP