12.06.2008

i'm melting... (rochester family photographer)

Seriously. This little guy has melted my heart. If/When I ever have children, I can only hope and pray that they could be a beautiful and happy as Josh.


From the second I met him, he was nothing but smiles and happiness!



I've taken an awful lot of family pictures... especially ones with a momma and daddy and a baby about this age... let me tell you, these guys were perfect! I can say without any hesitation that this was the easiest family picture I've ever taken :) Amazing.









I just love this :)



It's Santa!


I am thoroughly in love with the hats I've found. You will most definitely be seeing them over and over again... they're just too darn cute. Shout out to the Children's Place for selling adorable stuff at NON ihavetocutoffmyrightarmtoaffordthis prices!



Haha I think this one looks like he's on a toboggan about to fly over a jump LOL!



I can't handle how cute baby feet are...

Thank you Ben and Jamie for finding me and letting me help create these memories for you!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Amanda! It was our pleasure! These pictures are going to be treasured for the rest of our lives. It's amazing how perfectly you captured Joshua's personality. :) Thank you a million times over!!!

Melissa said...

What a super cute little guy. I think anyone who spends 5 minutes with the kids would love him. I loved his laugh. He's such a sweetheart!!!!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP