12.20.2008

all wrapped up

Not like I think anyone really cares, but it's currently 11:56 and this WILL be being posted TODAY! All the way home I was thinking "oh no! what if i miss it and end up posting 2 in one day again?"

Like i said, I'm sure you care ;)



Anyways, only 5 more days til Christmas! Can you believe it? This is obviously Robb, Anna and Danielle's Christmas card hehe

Anna said to me this week after I gave them to her, "I should have had a kid a long time ago. Sending out Christmas cards has never been this easy." Hilarious I tell ya :)

I hope you all are cozied in during this crazy snow weather we're getting here in the ROC. I'm personally looking forward to my nice comfy bed right about now... speaking of which...

I'm out!


Photobucket

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP