12.19.2008

Smile!

Do you remember Joshua? and his mommy and daddy too of course :)



I'm very pleased with this one, it really didn't help that my subject matter was so adorable and good at posing! All three of them!

I'm going to keep it brief since I have a lot of work to do for upcoming family arrivals (ahem, cleaning etc) but I would like to direct your attention to the followers list I added to my blog yesterday. Please visit and click follow so I know who's stopping by!

And as the card says, I sincerely hope that this season is bringing you lots of reasons to smile :) I am, that's for sure!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jamie said...

We've gotten so many compliments on the card, Amanda! Thanks so much. :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP