12.17.2008

one more week...

At this time next week, the presents will be should be wrapped and under the tree... and I will be sitting in the very spot (hopefully) watching some sort of Christmas movie.

Anyways, this is my way of playing catch up since I miscalculated how many days were actually left til Christmas...

So i'm going to count the nighttime as an "extra day" and post this card also.



Out of all the cards I made, this one is my favorite. When i got it in print, it was almost 3D. I pretty much love everything about it. Instead of giving it to them to hand out, I shoulda just kept em and been all like, yah, that's my family. Oh, you're wondering which one I am? pshh, who cares right! haha

Anyways, I like how she chose to make this card more neutral for the entire year. While it's still obviously a wintery feel, she wanted to be able to hand it out all year long. And this was a really great compromise so that it could be used both ways.

So, that leaves us with 7 days and 7 cards. Oh this is great... i'll post another one "tomorrow" ;)


Photobucket

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP