12.17.2008

The Christmas card countdown!

Like i mentioned in the last post, I was thinking, oh yah, i'll just start posting Christmas cards in a couple days...

Cuz like, I wanna have it worked out so I can do one a day for 9 days before Christmas... yah, maybe I should get on that in like a couple days.

Wow. Wake up sista! It's already EIGHT days from Christmas! holy cow!

So, let it begin. I already shared with you the very first promotional Christmas card that I made in this post, but now it's time to start at the beginning of the mayhem that ensued shortly thereafter. I had NO idea how many people would take me up on doing Christmas cards this year... and now that the season is over, I am totally thinking about adding a cards/announcements aspect to my business.

This was my first request for a card from Chelle over at Creative Momma and I just LOVE it! We played around with a couple ideas before finally settling on this as the final creation.



How cute is the picture she sent me to use too!

Well, if you're not ready for Christmas by now, you better get on board! Cuz it's coming, and the cards will be too :) Stay tuned for more tomorrow... and the next day... and the next day... ok, you get the point LOL


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I stumbled on your blog and I just saw a familiar face - MY NEICE BELLA! How adorable! (I am Michelle's sister, Kristi)

Your photos are all great! You are very talented!

-Kristi

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP