12.18.2008

because she's the mom, that's why!

These lovely people are my mommy and daddy. I still have yet to post their session, but that may be indicative of the fact that the cards were ordered before the actual pictures :)


This card was one of my biggest challenges as far as "making it work." I had an original design so close to this one, but not. if you know what I mean :) But this was the end result and I couldn't be happier, and I know for a fact that my mom couldn't be happier either... and that's what really matters :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Christine said...

beautiful, thats what i think! hey,even thought I made my own card (yeh, yeh, I know you could have done better, believe me) i have gotten so many comments at work about the photos and how amazing they are (and how adorable my baby is). anyway, I'm giving my friend melissa your info. she has a girl jonah's age and wants to get photos done. wow, long comment.

Melissa said...

I LOVE IT!! Its awesome :-D

Of course, it helps that your mom is so incredible!
and that you get your complete and utter awesomeness from her. ;)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP