12.08.2008

more storyboards

I am so loving these storyboards! I love making them! It's kinda like digital scrapbooking... and it satisfies my need for order LOL! I hate getting all the scrapbooking stuff out and then having to clean it up... plus it's a huge time committment. If i had a room completely dedicated to scrapbooking... maybe. But for now, i'm likin that when i shut my computer, the mess goes away. And when I get one of these in the mail back from the lab, I nearly die at how awesome it looks in print :)

Well, remember santa baby? Ok, I guess he's more of a snow baby... but here's what his mom and I came up with together :)



He's so cute!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

And I love mine too :-D

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! Mom must be thrilled.

Jamie said...

It's wonderful!! You're so talented. :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP