12.15.2008

the very first mini-session (rochester family and children photographer)

Yesterday was the last day to get stuff in to be on-time for Christmas and after it was over, I was so ready to take a break from staring at this screen constantly! I thought it would be really nice to take a whole day off from the lappie... but apparently I didn't need as much of a break as I originally thought :) This is in fact what I love to do! So, I'm back, and I felt it was only fair to share some more pictures.

This is the first mini-session i did probably about 4 weeks back now. It took just under an hour to get all 4 of these kids captured. They were all very good... except the 2 year old. But honestly, would you expect anything less of a 2 year old! I sure don't ;) Make me work for my money that's what I say LOL!



I am growing a certain affinity for sister pictures. I have ideas floating in my head for a sister's project, I just have to figure out how it all fits together. This particular picture is one of those that i saw so far ahead of when I actually clicked the shutter... that doesn't happen all the time. But when it does, it's nothing short of amazing. The last picture in this post is one that I will love forever and always... it's one of those pictures you miss in between everything else that is going on :)



I seriously don't remember how many I shot of the TWO OF THEM before I got this one! I'm not kidding when I say I think it was about 60. And this was the LAST one I took. Because when I got it, I got it haha! No need to drag it out any longer :)



This is Abigail... so sweet :) I don't know her very well but I have a feeling she has an artistic bent. She was very excited to do these pictures, and that's when I have the most fun taking them. It's always so much better when they want their pictures taken, am i right ;)



Here's Wesley. What a DOLL! I can say that because I'm fairly sure he won't find out ;)



This kind of picture is honestly one of my favorites :) just sooo cute! Lila was such a ham in front of the camera and it's so cute that this pic turned out because it really shows the silliness that she exhibited most of the shoot. that's the best!



And then there was "the 2 year old" haha! he is totally adorable, but he wanted nothing to do with me, my camera or anything picture related. Like i said before with the picture of the two boys together, this was another "shootasmanyasyoucanbeforeherunsaway!" shots LOL!


This picture is going in one of my all-time favorites. I have a lot of favorites, but there are only a few that make it to the favorite favorite list... how cheesy am i?

Anyways, there's only one more mini-shoot to post before I'm caught up with them... then I'm going to move into the 9 (yes that's right 9!) days of Christmas cards :) oh SNAP! that means I need to start TODAY!!! I'm SO excited!!! AHHH! Christmas is coming!


Photobucket

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP