11.22.2008

santa baby (rochester baby photographer)

ohmygoodness this little one is toomuchtohandle...

and my use of words typed together are outofcontrol.

I had the privilege of taking care of Jonah for about 2 months for a couple days a week. He is one of the most laid back babies evah. Until you try to make him take a nap...



I bought this plate last week with my inspiration coming from Tasha over at Homeshade Photography. I brought it along with me not knowing if I would really be able to use it since he's a kinda wobbly sitter... but turns out, it we easier for him to sit on the plate than on the floor! I think it's cuz he had something to hold onto :)







I knew this shoot would be amazing from the time we started talking about it... Jonah is so stinking cute and he is an excellent poser, I think ;)



I've seen so many pictures with cute letter blocks and i finally got to do one myself! He was sooo distracted when we put them there! I think it looks really cute and you can totally tell it was supposed to say snow ;)





i'm sooooo glad I had my new camera for it too! I'm telling you what, the 5D is amazing. I feel like my photography has gone to a new level because of it. Plus I get to spend phenominally less time doing post editing... because the camera takes them so great to begin with!

Thank you guys for letting me capture your amazing baby! This is literally the fastest turnaround I've ever done on pictures :) hopefully, i'll start making this a habit...


Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sooo cute.
love his rosy cheeks.
looks very 'snowy' from that alone.

Anonymous said...

Aw, Amanda! So cute!

bethany said...

I love the letter block ones! :D

Anonymous said...

these are the best pictures you ever took! i got the cutest red/white/green striped pj pants for him to wear for christmas. you should really come do another shoot with him wearing just the pants and santa hat! thanks amanda!!!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP