12.24.2008

I *love* them!

Well, I missed a day yesterday... oops! but seriously, this is the only real Christmas card I have left. the next one i'm posting was supposed to be real... but it was late, we were tired... well, you'll see later on.



Aww! Look how stinking cute they are! Once again, Melissa rocks my socks. We were sitting together after mini-shoots a week and a half ago and she was like let's make a Christmas card... so we did!

It took all of about 20 minutes, record time. Because she was right there and we picked everything together. That's the way I'd like to do it with everyone!

I will be posting one more today... it's pretty much out of control


Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We ARE pretty much the cutest couple EVER :-D

Thanks for making it. Everyone loves it!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP