12.12.2008

It's all Melissa's fault

In all my attempts to post once a day for as long as possible, I unfortunately do not have time to upload any pictures today! However, comma, I have been in Buffalo with Melissa, who is an awesome photog and she shot a couple mini-sessions of her own! Go check out her work on her photo blog.

I have a lot of stuff to post, but it will have to wait...

And I also decided that since I designed 7 Christmas cards this Christmas season (possibly 8!) so starting next Thursday (or Wednesday) I will be posting a Christmas card a day! Woohoo! Let the countdown begin! Christmas is soooo coming! and I still need to do shopping... oops.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sure! Blame the awesome one.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP