12.31.2008

Celebrating the New Year

These two cuties (seen a couple other times already on my blog!) were preemies. So by the time they were finally allowed to go home, they still weren't allowed out of the house for something like a month. When things began to settle down, there really wasn't time for doing things like pictures and birth announcements etc! So I decided to make up a New Years/birth announcement card for them.


I cannot take the credit for the actual design. It was half my mom's idea, half something i found online :) but hey! I just love it.

Erin has entered the boys and one of my photos into the Babies of 2008 in Rochester. Go here to check it out and while you're there vote for them! I would appreciate it and so would Erin, i'm sure :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Erin said...

Awe...thanks Amanda for plugging my boys yet again!

I can't wait to get these announcements out next week :-)

Anonymous said...

That is so creative! I'm storing this idea. :)

Anonymous said...

hey! fun layout! and gorgeous kids too! you have a great job :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP