11.09.2008

Christmastime is upon us!

The Christmas season is quickly approaching! I have been in some serious denial about this fact. I am usually playing Christmas music by now... not sure what's going on with me this year!

Anyways, I am totally excited about pumping out pictures and Christmas cards and making cool new stuff. And I need your help!

That's right, I totally need your help... you see, I don't do this stuff for the money (ha!) I do it because it's so much fun! But I need YOU to want this stuff, otherwise I'm making fake Christmas cards to sit on my computer and take up space.

This is an example of a card that I just put together. I took this family's pictures over the summer, but I am more than happy to work on designing cards using any pictures. If you have pictures that you already like, I'd be more than happy to work one up for you!



Please email me at contact@amandaslakesphotography.com for information on pricing. Since I haven't done a whole lot of this, you'll be getting a really sweet deal ;)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

Best wishes as you pursue photography and design! :)
j*

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP