1.12.2009

a new look

I am currently in the process of redoing this blog... so if you are visiting and things look a little "askew" please do not mind the mess! I am not talented enough to do it all at once and make it pretty right away :) nor do i have the time! So I'm facing the facts and letting you know that it is going to look a little crazy, but whatev! I'm a little crazy... so i guess that's ok

Also, I might add, that I am trying to come up with a good color scheme... I like the black and all, but it's getting kinda boring for me... this is what I really like... I'm not sure if the world can handle my extremeness... i'll try to break you in slowly ;)

so after saying all that, if you have some color schemes that you think go well together, I would love to hear. I'm a fan of complimentary colors that aren't your typical red and green, blue and orange deal. like shades and hues of the color wheel, the ones people don't think of right away. but whatev, let me know if you have any suggestions! thanks!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm... a color scheme...

I like that you've taken the blue concept from your photo, what about pickup up on the honey/wheat shades in your hair? Those are your basic complimentary colors. On this idea perhaps.

http://www.flatspot.com/store/images/nike_sb_footwear/july/nike_sb_blazer_low_dark_teal_gold_tone_ex.jpg

Hope that helps!

Unknown said...

That's supposed to say "those aren't your basic"

TraciCav said...

I didn´t make the banner at the top...
booo.
that hurts.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP