6.03.2009

scrunchy face preview

Just the other day, I was thinking to myself how much I can't wait to have been in business long enough to have repeat clients... and voila! Now I do :) This is Jonah, remember his shoot from Christmastime?

too much

What a joy and a pleasure he is to take pictures of! Soooo animated and adorable. The kid's got it all... goofy and silly, and then he turns on the charm. Some of the sweetness I captured of him yesterday, I almost can't handle. But this particular one is a fave and I wanted to share it right away!

The rest will be up very soon :) For now, I'm off to pose baby Anna Grace for her 8 day close up ;)

Oh and by the way, I finally figured out how to make all my pictures link back to my flickr photostream. Just click on the pic of Jonah and you can see what else I've been up to but haven't posted yet!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Well, that baby boy has ALL kinds of personality! You must've had a blast with his session :)

-Andrea

Debbie said...

and he was "whistling"???

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP