6.09.2009

AnnaGrace (rochester newborn photographer)

I've only had the opportunity to photograph newborns a handful of times... This little doll was so easy to pose and move around. I've always found photographing newborns to be a challenge and often wondered if I was cut out for it. If every baby was this easy, I would stop doing everything else and only do newborns from now on!

She arrived May 26 just before midnight... and 8 days later we took these...

AnnaGrace_6-3-09-5

AnnaGrace_6-3-09-3

In the story of Peter Pan it talks about how Wendy had a kiss in the corner of her mouth... AnnaGrace has one of those... do you see it? :)

little feet

I had a hard time picking a favorite from these, but this dyptick is about as close as it gets. I love these two shots

AnnaGrace_6-3-09-11

AnnaGrace_6-3-09-15

I couldn't believe how full of smiles this little one was! Every once in awhile you get to see a newborn smile just a bit, and it only lasts a second or two. I was so happy to be able to get this one just as I thought I was all done :D

AnnaGrace_6-3-09-1

There is a sweetness captured amongst siblings looking over their brand new baby not found in any of the other growing up years. What a precious family and what a moment this is...

Congratulations Tony and Lynda, your family is a beautiful reflection of the love you so obviously share. I am honored to have been a part of this time in your lives.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Susan said...

Gorgeous!

Hey when you got a camera awhile back what did you get? I am in the market for an upgrade and was wondering what you got and how you liked it.

emily said...

wow I love her little feet!!! :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP