5.30.2009

waiting for baby (rochester, NY family and children photographer)

This post brought to you by:



Tony and Lynda... 2 beautiful people I've been honored to know and work with to capture these precious days before baby #4 enters the world :)



For any of you out there who have a 2 year old or have had one in the past, you will understand completely when I tell you how difficult it is to have fresh cut grass between your toes while trying to be glamorous for your close-up. What a beauty little Laurel is. Between a few tears and sticks waving about, I managed to catch her at some amazing angles :)



It's also hard to be glamorous while your two older brothers are charging about all around you and chasing eachother! But can she be any cuter right here?



Tony is the Dean of Men at the local Bible school near where I live and they live right on the beautiful campus. We made our way to the front lawn of the school where the greens were bold and the leaves had just finished opening.













Just one more. I promise. No, i'm not saying that to you, I was saying that all through the shoot :) When I thought I was done, I would think of just one more thing. That's how these last couple on the steps happened... and I'm so glad they did!



Thank you Tony, Lynda, Anthony, Jaden and Laurel! I can't wait to meet the new baby, and hopefully we'll see her on the blog soon too! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP