6.08.2009

Too much cuteness!

Back in September, my friend Michelle called me to see if I knew anyone who wanted to take on an adorable 5 month old as a part-time nanny. Hmmmm... it seemed to me that since I was already a nanny, it would work really well for me! So I got the number of the mommy who needed someone to watch her sweet little boy and the rest is history.

We worked out a good system for a couple months and I thoroughly enjoyed being able to have a little tiny (although he was never really tiny:) guy to play with and make giggle. We tried to do outside pictures in the leaves before Christmas, but it didn't work out. We did end up with these though :) One of my all-time favorite shoots.

But alas, children grow, and baby Jonah isn't so, well, baby anymore. But he sure is CUTE! This one is just full of personality and I had the hardest time picking through all the pictures and deciding what to use and what not to. His faces are just priceless!

woohoo

We shot all of these right in my yard. My parents have a fantastic knack for gardening (especially my dad) and though we live in NY, it looks as though we have flora all year round... and technically we do. It's all in the basement all winter :D

thinkin

smiles

This is a prop that Chrissy brought along and I love it! It was so perfect for him! He's 14 months old and is just taking some very cautious hesitant steps. He loved having something to hold onto AND it kept him in one spot :)

as a side-note, I LOOOOOVEEE props like this! They always add something to a pic. If you're doing pictures with me in the future, remember this and think about things that are special to you that we could use for them.

precious

poppies and crazy faces

This little rocking chair is my grandpa's chair from when he was little. I just love it, and it worked so well to plop it in the poppies and just see what he would do.

faces i love

whatchoo lookin at huh?

innocence

donotwant

This was his most unfavorite spot :) I knew he wouldn't like it with the bare feet and all, but it was just too cute!

too much

This was my pick from the day! I just cannot handle his scrunchy little nose, it's toooo much to handle!!!

scrunch

He was singing here... LOL

sooo done

This is how you know when the shoot is over

chaps

But it's not over, til it's over. One of my fave shots, I love stuff like this :D

I've finished the baby, but may just wait til tomorrow to do a whole post. If you just can't wait though, you can visit my facebook fan page and check it out.

Check back later this eve though for a teaser from the engagement session I'll be shooting this afternoon. This couple is hot, just sayin. So get ready :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh.My.Goodness. Beautiful, fabulous photos. Can he BE any cuter?

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP