6.16.2009

Nate and Em... Married!

Somewhere along the way, in my endeavors to steer clear of wedding photography, I somehow got sucked in... I'm still working through my feelings about it. Because I honestly love so much being able to give people pictures like this that they'll have forever to remember their special day, but at the same time... it's really hard. and I question myself so often as to whether i'm up to the challenge. I'm figuring it out, but in the meantime, the weddings keep coming to me. I've booked 3 more weddings for the summer/fall and am very excited to keep up the trend... but when can I stop questioning my abilities?

TMI I'm sure. Like, you don't come to this blog because you want to hear my introspective thoughts on my own talent. So onward we go!

I had the pleasure of working together with Rachel at Savor Photography to do my friends Nate and Emily's wedding.

Threats of rain loomed over the day, and after having shot my first wedding in the slush/snow/rain, I was prepared, if not a little disappointed :( But the day turned out to be beautiful. It rained, but only during the ceremony.

I may or may not have been able to narrow these down... so there's a ton... oh well :)

details details

the dress

the shoes

makeup

Dewey_Schwartz-117

tradition

Dewey_Schwartz-43

boys

finishing touches

Dewey_Schwartz-121

Dewey_Schwartz-140

down the aisle

Dewey_Schwartz-176

Dewey_Schwartz-190

kiss the bride

first looks

together

Dewey_Schwartz-277b

bridal party

emily

girls

Dewey_Schwartz-356

mmm cake

first dance

Dewey_Schwartz-451

Dewey_Schwartz-415

gorgeous

Dewey_Schwartz-433

Dewey_Schwartz-431

Dewey_Schwartz-470

cakefest

mom and dad

grandma and grandpa

dancing

Dewey_Schwartz-520

Dewey_Schwartz-456

This last picture is of me and my assistant Bekah. You'll be seeing her on here in the coming months as she's working with me at weddings to pay for senior pictures! I love this girl, she is amazing and helpful and I love that she's 17 years old but I feel like we are peers. I'm looking forward to doing pictures with her soon :)

I'm so pleased with how this whole wedding went. It was a pleasure doing this for such good friends, and I was so honored to be a part of their day! Love you guys!


Photobucket

1 comment:

emily said...

awww I never saw this post! :)
I love you, Amanda!! I've been wanting to tell you how much I appreciated you during the wedding. And I just love all of the pictures. I have been looking through them recently- and just thinking how great a job you did! And you happened to post most of my favorite ones here ;) ;)
I wish you weren't moving ... but maybe I'll come visit... <3

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP