6.13.2009

drive-thru photography

I did a shoot behind an Arby's today...

In gladiator grass. It's really too bad i don't have the mark II 5D, cuz then I totally coulda gotten video too ;) (updated to say that I just went and watched the whole video that I linked to in this post... and you should too... apparently it's not really from the movie... and by the end of the video I was like wth? BA!hahaha!)

Tim and Michelle - teaser-1 - Copy

Behind the Arby's you did WHA?! Just drivin through the drive-thru, gettin some beef... don't mind us... :)

Tim and Michelle - You guys rock. And I picked this one because there are FAR too many to pick just one... and I thought this looked a little mysterious. I can't wait to dive into the rest and show you!


Photobucket

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP