1.21.2009

a little about color

A couple posts back when I announced that I was going to give this blog a new look, I mentioned that I wanted to use some pretty outrageous colors... possibly some funktastic complimentary colors...

But, it just didn't work. yet another dimension to my out of control crazy personality. I wanted lots of color, but then I realized that since I am indeed a color junkie my pictures could speak for themselves. Instead, I decided to go with a more neutral look that will compliment the pictures. What a concept.

Anyways, these colors will soon also be reflected on the website, and I will surely let you know when that is updated. If I've taken your pictures this past year, you can be sure to find yourself on at least one of these! So if you don't see yourself here, you're probably on the site :) So go check it out.

And i need a picture to make this post more interesting... what to pick what to pick.



my mom took this last year for one of american mum's wordless wednesday with a twist contests. i think it's hilarious... and since chocolate cake sounds really good right now, i think the picture is appropriate... yah. I know, I'm out of control :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it! And that's a very well though out decision to go more neutral. And it's true - your photos will have tons of colors. I love the header - what a clever idea! I'm loving the bubbles/Christmas lights thing going on. Very nice! :)

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Mmmmmm... chocolate cake. I could so go for a (big) piece right now :)

-Andrea

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP