1.19.2009

Kate Jacqueline

All this poor little baby wanted to do was stay warm... act cute... and look around...



But we wouldn't let her. We said, no baby, you must take cute nakey shots and go to sleep!



8 day olds, however, cannot be reasoned with.



She did quite well though, for being on her own terms... and I don't blame her... if someone had tried taking pictures of me when I was that little, i probably would have reacted the same way :)



I've learned a lot about the whole newborn picture taking thing the last couple months... It's hard! You never know how a baby will react to what... I'll keep trying though, for sure :)

Just know, if you ever are thinking about hiring me for your newborn pictures that I am a very patient person when it comes to this. Ya gotta be! If i come over to do pictures with you, and it's taking what seems like forever, I don't care! it comes with the territory. I will take as long as I need to, to get the right shot. So don't worry that you're inconveniencing me... ever. I love my job and I want to share it with you.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh she's adorable! Well done! I have my first newborn coming up... wish me luck!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP