11.13.2008

Christmas mini-sessions

I've been brainstorming today while I sit here backing up my computer. Ugh.

I had a thought a couple weeks ago to do some mini-sessions but wasn't really sure how to do it. But I figured it out! And I hope you are as excited as I am!

Last night (my first night with the 5D!) I set up a mini studio in my dining room. It was really quite simple, but the pictures were turning out great! My mom was shooting, I was shooting... and neither of us were wearing make-up or trying to do anything special. We were just playing.



This is my 2nd favorite shot of the night, if you'd like to see the first, go here.

But it occurred to me, if it's this easy for me to take pics in my DINING ROOM why don't I have y'all over and help you make a FABULOUS Christmas present for your family :)

So here's the deal!

The mini-session (up to 4 people) will be $50 and include:
- the time and talent of the photographer at my home studio set-up
- 10 final images
- digital reproduction rights
- a single set of 4x5 permanent proofs

aaaaaaaaaaaaand!

***25% off cards and print order for any booked referrals!***

This offer is open to anyone in the area (or anyone who wants to travel to the area :)

I have 2 dates and 2 locations open for booking.

Saturday November 22 in Avon at my house

and

Saturday November 29 in Brighton at my friend Melissa's house


Please contact me asap if you would like to book for either of these dates. I already have one booking and I haven't even posted this yet!

contact@amandaslakesphotography.com


Photobucket

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP