11.21.2008

at the pumpkin patch (Rochester family photographer)

Ok, so I seriously did this shoot like over a month ago... but there's this little thing called a LIFE and a JOB that have been getting in the way of actually finishing it up!

Bee is very talented in the graphic design area, and while I try my hand at it in some arenas, there are some things I just don't touch. So when I decided I wanted a brochure for my business I knew she was the one to ask.

So we worked out a little traderoo. although, she's so sweet, she probably would have just done the brochure for me... but I wanted to give her something in return.

So we planned this all out. I found this really great pumpkin patch and was soo excited about the location, but when we got there... not gonna lie, little Jordyn wasn't so into it!

She was all but ignoring me and I was slightly freaking out on the inside (hey y'all, i'm just bein real!) So I started shooting like crazy just hoping that she would give me some good stuff... and turns out she did.



Don't they make the super cutest family :) And you can't see, but there's a baby hiding in this picture too *grin*




There is a whole sequence of these pictures, but this is the last and (in my opinion) the cutest!







Thank you guys so much for thrilling me with your willingness to do these pictures. I had a lot of fun and I hope you did too!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see the brochure!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP