11.03.2008

to all 2 of my readers :)

I love you dearly. I do :)

I have a favor to ask of you though! I really really reeeeeeeaallllyyy want to get this blog out there into the blog'o'sphere.

If you already have me added into your reader, then THANKS!!! And if you haven't then would you pretty pretty please add me :)

I don't even know how I got all the readers I have on my notsoextraordinary blog... it just sorta happened!

Well that's about it, I have more pictures to put up this week. It's been such an amazing fall... and now that we're goin into winter I am more than apprehensive to see how this season pans out.

I am moving into the arena of indoor photography most recently. I have studio lights that I am bringing with me so that I can still do on-location stuff and am hoping to mainly do infant and maternity type pictures that way. Another idea I had was to do mini-sessions for Christmas cards.

I would probably set aside a day and schedule people to come to my house where I would set up a mini studio for the day... then take a family, or individual kid shots and fast-track them so that they could go out in time for Christmas. Would anyone be interested? haha is anyone reading this?

Just some thoughts, I might try to give some legs to that idea and ask around some past customers. Thanks for the add if you linked me :) I <3 bloggy love!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I think the mini session sounds like a great idea!


I'm so jealous that your able to build your business. I wish I had more time to put into mine. oh well! I'm happy for you. Your awesome, and you deserve it :-D

bethany said...

I think holiday mini sessions sound like a fantastic idea!! I bet people would love to do that. :)

I'll post you some love. Haha.

HIS daughter said...

Hey so I found your blog through American Mum and the reason I stopped by is b/c I live like 45 minutes from Rochester and LOVE photography!
Plus I thought I would just leave a comment to let you know you now have 3 readers :) hehe :)
I love you pictures especially the ones of your brother with the Bible. Very neat! I wish I could have thought to use that in my grad pics!
Anyway, blessings on your day :) And I would like to add your link on my blog if you don't mind?
Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

No - you have 4 followers!!:) This is great!!!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP