9.16.2009

Evan and Taryn rock the shoot!

Saturday was my 3rd out of 6 weddings for the fall. My 8th wedding of the year! Evan and Taryn booked me early on in the year, and I had no doubts about how fabulous their wedding and pictures would be. I mean, seriously, look what happened when we took their engagement pictures... this is fierce people, fierce.

Evan and Taryn rock the shoot!

Apparently I never posted their engagement pictures on here! But this isn't the last you'll see of Evan and Taryn. They are modeling for me when I shoot my promo video in 2 weeks. That's right, I'm making a video! Or rather, my friend Andrew is making one for me :) But I get to be in it and I am soo excited. It's going to ROCK. Here is a clip to a video he made for one of the outreach's at my church, and if you watch, i'm in in a few times :)

Photobucket

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP