9.08.2009

Rachel

Back in June, when I went down to Maryland and North Carolina for a few weeks, I was able to meet up with Rachel from Savor Photography to take some pictures for her as well as get mine done! That is, in case you were wondering, where all the new pictures of me have been coming from :) I didn't just meet up with her, I actually stayed at her house with her family who was gracious enough to have me come (almost a stranger) and stay for a week!

I had such a great time staying with them and they helped me find my way around NC as I made my decision as to whether it was the place for me to move. Ultimately though, I made the decision to stay in NY.

I had such a great time taking these... and while we didn't have any crazy things happen while taking hers, the day before when we did mine, there were a couple laughable and definitely memorable moments. Like for example when we were shooting in an alley and all of a sudden noticed an army blanket covering a pile... that started moving. Or so we thought :) It was just a pile of garbage, but I swear we thought it was a person for a minute.

Anyways, back to Rachel... we headed out as early as we could really. But by the time you get that far south, it doesn't really matter what time you get out. It's stinking HOT. You wouldn't know it though the way she seriously worked it out!

rachel is a photographer
rachel is artistic
rachel is hot


Photobucket

1 comment:

Catlin Humes said...

I really like the last one! Great job!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP