10.13.2009

Catching up family pics

Over the last 2 months soooo much has been going on in my life. I have unfortunately let things like keeping up with blogging fall between the cracks. But I'm finally settling into things again and will hopefully be able to keep up a little better :)

This particular family came to me last Christmas and bought a certificate for their parents to do a family portrait sometime this year. We set up a time and a place, and while we waited for the day to come, I thoroughly freaked myself out trying to figure how to pose this many people!

I poured over different family pictures and showed up to this location almost an hour early to scout out good spots. It totally paid off, because I was relaxed and I felt that because of that, the family was able to follow my lead.

Coler-2

Poor Abby getting squished in the back there :P

Coler-10 copy

Coler-14

I just love the way these turned out!

Anyways, I mentioned earlier in the post that there's been a lot going on. The main thing that's been going on is that I've moved! I was talking earlier in the year about relocating to NC, but have since decided that the Rochester area is a good place for me to be... at least right now ;)

But that didn't stop me from moving. I have been living with my parents most of my years since high school, so I moved to a small town still very near where I grew up and I am absolutely loving it! It's great to have my own place and I feel that my productivity has the potential to go up without people around me all the time :) I'm so easily distracted!

Today I went back to making task lists though, and I only have one thing left after I check off this blog and I'm done for the night!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin said...

Amazingly beautiful as always. Congrats on the BIG move..it's always a little scary, but you're going to love it!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP