9.04.2009

workin it out

Obviously I'm working on reformatting my blog. I decided that since I don't have time to do it all at once, I would just start chipping away at it. I may change a few things besides the layout, but mainly I got sick of having a two column blog and need more space for pictures! So bear with me as I get it put back together.

Also, since really, I'm not a blog designer and my knowledge of html is ridiculously lacking, I can't figure out what in the world is up with my header. It doesn't even show up on my page elements page... so I have no idea what to do with that. So if anyone reading this knows how to fix it let me know :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Give me a call sometime and I can walk you through it if you'd like.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP