9.07.2009

Jenna and Rick tie the knot

How did I not realize that the skies were gorgeous aaaaalllll day long until just now? Out of all the weddings I've shot or second shot this season, there has not been one day without rain or the serious threat of it!

Such a gorgeous day Saturday was... and what a gorgeous bride I was working with.

I am privileged to do this for people, and I'm not gonna lie... I definitely cried a tear or two more than once. However, my second shooter Andrea, being the steel box that she is, held it together and has now officially rocked her first wedding.

Jenna and Rick

Jenna and Rick only got engaged this past June, so as you can imagine, they were hurried with planning. Due to the short notice of planning they are opting to do post wedding bridals since there wasn't enough time to do engagement pictures.

I can't wait to see you both when you get back and we can rock out!



Photobucket

1 comment:

MrsKraft said...

1. GORGEOUS photos.
2. Just came over from fordydaysandnights
3. What kind of camera do you use? (I'm just getting started with a Nikon d40 and want/need to upgrade, I think...)
4. Did I mention your photos are beautiful?

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP