10.22.2008

Welcome to the blog!

Thank you for coming to visit me at my new photo blog! I am so excited to finally be stepping out in this way in the blog world.

I have been a blogger for about a year now, but a photographer for much longer. My undiscovered dream of creating my own business is finally becoming a reality and I am so excited about being able to continuously share my work with you!

This blog will be for the purpose of keeping up with clients and allowing them to preview their pictures, be real about who I am and what I do, and keeping my creativity flowing.

I hope that you enjoy visiting this blog. It is my intent to update multiple times throughout the week. For me, one of my biggest inspirations getting started in this business has been through reading other photographer's photo blogs.

I love getting comments and feedback :) I try to respond to everyone who communicates with me through the blog and I would love to hear from you!

The last thing I want to do on this post is share some pictures! That is after all, the point ;)



There are more of these, but I wanted to just share what I have time for now :) There will be more later!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it.

as always.

your incredible.

Lex the mom said...

This. Is. Awesome! Great job, lady! I knew you would find something good to use there! Those are unique, but generic layouts. Super simple to alter & use! I love that place!

It really looks fantastic & once you have more of your photography up, it will be perfect! You are a fabulous photographer. I'd pay for your services if I were near by.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP