10.22.2008

Tim and gumdrop mountain (Rochester, NY Portrait Photographer)

Like I was saying in the previous post I hadn't done any "just guy" shoots in a few years... and I got two in one week. I was only slightly stressed out... umm, ok maybe a lot.

But it all ended up ok in the end... After we recovered from Tim climbing up the side of a cliff (heretofore known as Gum-Drop Mountain) we finished his shoot up at Linear Park in Penfield.

There's this cool bridge there which I thought was really cool... but we never found it. We ended up trekking along the side of this embankment trying to find the thing, but apparently were going in the opposite direction.

It was, though, one of the most fun shoots I've done. I laughed WAY too much, how can that be a bad thing?



Anyways, while I was taking pictures, another friend of mine had come along with us and took my pictures... Yah, of me laying on the ground like a stinkin army crawler trying to get this shot. I'm saving myself the humiliation and not posting that ;)





This hangar was seriously one of the main reasons I wanted to go to this park. I love distressed buildings and backgrounds. It's kind of cool how something that looks like a piece of junk translates so much differently into a picture.





Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

i love them! the pictures are fantastic!!!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP