10.30.2008

Traci aka Lola (Rochester NY portrait photographer)

So I have known Traci literally for years. However, we only became friends about a year ago. We both belonged to the same community group that met weekly and were also taking a gym class at community college with the same teacher.

I seriously love this girl. I am super comfortable around her, so I asked if I could take her pictures just so that I could scout out cool new places and not feel under pressure.



We trekked up to downtown Roc and took these along East mostly. There are a TON of awesome spots up there!





I think my very favorite part about shooting her was that she is an amazing poser. I have a hard time giving direction as far as posing goes. I usually want people to look more "natural" than posed, so I hesitate to give too much direction as I want them to be comfortable. However, every single time she heard the shutter she changed position or facial expression. It was amazing! All I had to do was keep taking pictures! ... maybe I should hire her to come along with me and get other people to do the same ;)


If anyone is interested in doing pics like these in a more urban setting, email me at contact@amandaslakesphotography.com!


Photobucket

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP