10.22.2008

Bryan's Senior Pics (Rochester, NY Senior Photographer)

Bryan was the first senior guy I have photographed since my brother's and his friends when they were seniors... 4 years ago!

Needless to say, I was pretty nervous going into this shoot. I did my homework though and felt confident to do a good job. So here are a few I picked out for you to look at. The entire set has been posted at the online gallery on my website, but I am just trying to catch up on the last few shoots here :)





This is seriously one of my favorite shots ever. I love love love the more artistic shots that showcase something that is actually still life while including a person in the picture. If people didn't care so much about actually being seen in their pictures, I would TOTALLY do this all the time LOL!



This is great too... I had a girl earlier in the summer who also wanted pictures taken while she was reading her Bible. I seriously love using unique props... it makes pictures so much more interesting and... well, UNIQUE ;)



A field of soy beans... yep, that's what those are. They have such a cool texture and I just love the color here. It was really hard light to shoot in and we had to do this shot a couple times over to get the right exposure and the color to be so vibrant. It was totally worth it though!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I need to go with you on some more photo shoots so you can help me! :-D

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP