10.22.2008

Sydney, Claudia and Andy (Rochester, NY children and family photographer)

I promised more from this shoot... and so here are more :)



I was very excited to do this one. These are the three kids that I take care of... you see, I'm more like a superhero photographer this way... like the kind that has a regular job during the day and then at night... yep, that's me.

Anyways, I psyched the kids up as much as I could for this shoot and made them promise not to tell their parents. I even worked in a few bribes as they were taking this very seriously... "if you don't stop it right now, i'm going to tell your mom about the pictures today!" hahaha, i'm so mean, I know.







Pretty much the entire time I was taking these headshots of just Sydney, I was just blown away with how beautiful she is. I was looking through the lens and literally turning around every couple shots mouthing to my mom, "oh my goodness!" she is just so unbelievably beautiful.



Then there's miss Claudia. She is a character. Although she was most excited about doing these pictures, she gave me the hardest time... I would expect nothing less though. She has a super creative eye and i think that it just boiled down to the two of us clashing with ideas :)

But let me tell you what, when this girl turns it on, she is on. So beautiful...



This is Andy, and since I spend more time with him than any other person at this point in my life, he is my little buddy. I love his faces, and his quirky little habits... although some of them drive me nuts.

This particular picture I wasn't able to set-up or shoot until I convinced him that I was able to make him look like a BIG STRONG MAN. I mean really, could it be any other way?





Here are some more of the faces/antics I got to capture... notice the lack of shirt. That was the other thing I had to do if he was going to let me take his picture. He HAD to have his shirt off because how else was anyone going to see his BIG STRONG MUSCLES?



And this, this is the muscle shot. Look at those guns ;)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

the pictures are awesome.

I would expect nothing else out of them! I hope Shawn and Maureen love them! (though! How could they not?!)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP