7.06.2009

questions anyone?

I have learned a TON over the last year from reading photographer blogs. I asked questions questions questions to get answers to all the things I saw other people do and wondered how in the world they did it!

I am a huge proponent of learning through experience, since that is how I have learned most of everything I know. If you're new at photography, don't be afraid to ask questions about anything and everything... you won't get better if you don't!

I have received a lot of questions over the months, and would like to put together a FAQ link for people to refer to when they visit my blog. But before I put that together, I want your questions! My faithful readers ;)

Please leave a comment with your question. Ask anything from personal to my education to photography and I will answer! Well, unless it's mean or inappropriate.

So start thinking and ask away. If you don't want to leave your question in the comment section, feel free to email me at contact@amandaslakesphotography.com :)


Photobucket

4 comments:

na na said...

I was just wondering how you upload such large photos to blog. I can't seem to figure that out with my blog :(

na na said...

lol, i figured it out :)

Unknown said...

Heya! I'm struggling with aperture/ISO/shutter speed - I can't seem to find the right balance... it realllllly frustrates me! I thought I was doing well for a while, until I was in a low light situation one day and went to change my ISO to a high number, only to find that my "good pics" that I was getting frustrated w/ (they were grainy) had been set on a 1600 ISO for weeks! ARGH! I put it back to a lower number and the pix are back in the toilet and I'm stuck using my cruddy flash again...

Also: What is your recommendation for someone on a budget for a "everything" lens and a good versatile (more than one position) flash. Thanks!

Shana said...

My lack of expertise is in the editing process. Do you have any advice on how best/easiset to get the look of your photos through editing? What software do you recommend? How long does it take you to edit a session? I struggle with tweaking colors, shading, etc. Any advice in that arena would be much appreciated!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP