7.30.2009

the cuzzins

my unplanned blogging break has been entirely too long. It's not that I don't have things to blog, it's more that I've been too lazy to actually do it. For now though, this is where I'm starting so I can get my butt back in gear. And what better way to do that than with three super cute kiddos who also happen to be my cousins!

Kayla has talked to me about doing pictures for a really long time... like way before I ever even did pictures. So finally getting to take these was really great. And I couldn't have asked for more cooperation! Maybe that's cause it was so early and noone was really awake quite yet ;)

Here's a teaser from the shoot, the rest will come within a week!


kiddos

I picked this picture because of the personality on each face :) Sammie's face on the right cracks me up every time I see it!


Photobucket

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP