8.03.2009

a work of art for sure

Almost a year ago, I decided that I needed to have a brochure. I wanted something to hand to people when I was talking to them about what I did... so that when I would say, "I'm a photographer" I could then follow through with something immediately proving that I was serious. Not only that, but it's such a feat to get all this information put together in a cohesive way that is attractive.

Well, since the idea was born, there have been soooo many changes! I knew right away that I wanted my friend Bee to design it for me. So I worked a trade with her and took some family pictures for her last fall before her 2nd little girl was born... or even really showing!

A few different ieas flew around before we both kind of took a break from the idea. Sometimes that's exactly what needs to happen to let creativity brew. I've learned that over the years that instead of freaking out because I can't come up with something right now that it will come... and just letting it sit for awhile may just be the key.

Maybe 2 months ago, we picked the idea back up and when she showed me what she had come up with, I was more than a little impressed. Maybe you can see why?


amazing brochure-7

amazing brochure-8

amazing brochure-11

amazing brochure-10

amazing brochure-12

Bee, thank you SO much for putting the time in to make this thing happen. It is incredible and fits me and what I'm doing fantastically. I couldn't be happier and am so proud to have something this beautiful to hand to people!

Also, thanks to Allison, Jonah, Em, Andrea and Daniel! Without your beautiful faces, I wouldn't have anything worth showing off ;)


Photobucket

3 comments:

na na said...

OMG! Gorgeous! I love the cover, it grabs attention immediately!

Ashley
http://ashleyclarkphotography.blogspot.com/

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

It truly is beautiful, Amanda. And it fits you perfectly.

Thanks for making me and Daniel FAMOUS :)

-Andrea

Erin said...

WOW! It's official Amanda...you have hit the BIG TIME!!

And those letter boards from your previous post...o.m.g. I think a see another photo session with the M&M's in the near future!

You are fabulous & your photography is amazing. Your photos take my breath away every single time :-)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP