8.27.2009

the i-will-try-to-post-more-pictures post

Last year Diane contacted me through craigslist to take pictures at their annual family reunion. I was still at a point where I was so hesitant about everything. But has that been stopping me? I don't think so! I spent just about 2 hours photographing all the individual families and the whole group of them. In between I also got some candids, which looking back I realize were definitely faves of the day.

I can't tell you how happy I was to hear from Diane again this summer. We met at a small park in Honeoye Falls and then drove to a big open field near there. I'm slowly but surely beginning to overcome my fear of shooting in the sunlight. Of course before we got out there, the sun was still neatly tucked away behind clouds and low in the sky... but when we were all set to start shooting, it peeked through with a fierce intensity that made for some beautiful light and shadows.

And the bokeh through the trees behind them in the right picture... no complaints here :)

reynolds collage

field and family

little toes

In other news, I bought a set of magic print it boards from MCPactions today. Can I just tell you what an instant gratification person I am? I won't get them for like 24 hours. omg, I am not sure I can wait that long! The collages I've been making the last couple months were good, but I have gotten the itch for more. Plus these actions make making these super easy. AND I can just print them out! Score for both!

If you're interested in checking out MCP check out her site and maybe you'll just find something you can't live without... I did lol


Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin said...

Gorgeous! You inspire me.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP