8.06.2009

finally, an adult family!

Diane contacted me a couple months ago with the hopes that we could come up with some new family pictures for her walls.

I knew her only by name, but have since gotten to know her and her husband, Michael, as well as her two children, Chelsea and Luke, much better... and I am a better person for having them in my life!

Braun-14

Shooting this family of 4 was an absolute pleasure. For once, I was able to have an idea in my mind, and execute it exactly the way I saw it ;) That doesn't happen with little kids... ha! The fact that they are all very photogenic was a huge factor too.

Good posing + good looking people = great pictures!

Braun-20

All of these were shot in the tiny village of Lakeville that sits right on Conesus lake.

Braun-23

Braun-27bw

Braun-29bw

When we were done with family pics, I stayed back with Luke and we shot some for his senior pics...

I seriously couldn't handle that he could do this:

Braun-45

Seriously, who does that? oh yah, Luke does.

Braun-40

Love these two shots... so much the same, but different and unique in their own way.

Braun-39

Braun-46

I've enjoyed working with you all so much and I'm glad to know that this won't be the only interaction I have with you! Thank you for picking me to help preserve your family at this time in life and I hope to be around to see new memories that will be made through the years!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kathy said...

love these! Awesome work!!
Where in Lakeville is this?

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP