11.13.2009

for you Zelda Shaver

I've been slowly but surely catching up with work that I began over the summer and never finished... I get so stressed about this stuff, but when I sit down and just do it I feel so good. And I enjoy doing it so bonus! Why don't I just stay on top of stuff? Then I could have fun every day and not have a ton of backed up stuff to do!

Anyways, one of the highlights of the summer was my best friend from high school, Beka, coming back to NY for a visit. She came and stayed overnight with me. It was totally a grown up sleepover :) We had the best time talking so long into the night... and in March I'm driving out to Denver with Steve to visit her and her husband for a week! I am soooo excited!

While she was here, we went out to take a few pictures of her (and me too, but I was NOT looking so good that day... so we're just gonna leave those alone ;)

Beka-2

beka 2

Beka-12

beka

Can't touch this... serious hotness lol

Beka-5

We are goofballs... that's all I have to say about this.

It's sooo good to have friends that grow with you through the years, and Beka has definitely been one of those for me. We are going to have such a great time in Denver, I can't wait!


Photobucket

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP