11.05.2009

Bekah {senior portraits}

Bekah is a girl near and dear to my heart. She is a true beauty... and she happens to be beautiful on the outside too :)

She came with me to two of my weddings this summer and assisted me, for which I am so grateful. I looked forward to her pictures so much, and we had such fun taking them! In fact, they were taken right across the street from where I live now. Down by the creek is a hidden treasure in this town, I love going down there :)

Steinke-9

forest beauty

Steinke-43

stunning

IMG_0312


Photobucket

4 comments:

emily said...

gorgeous!! :)

Megan said...

these are so fresh and wonderful- she's going to remember these for the rest of her life! i bet her parents love them too!

Megan

G. said...

Love. The last one is adorable!

Jill Hinton said...

these are so beautiful! bekah's so gorgeous, inside and out. :D great job amanda :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP