4.19.2010

changes

As you may have noticed, I've been making some changes.

I have wanted to change my business name to something other than my name for a long time and finally have found something that I like well enough to do so. It seems appropriate too because I'll be getting married in May and my name will no longer be Amanda Slakes ;)

If you visit lovelikethisphotography.com you will see my {almost} finished website. It's all still a work in progress. I'm just doing what I can as I have the time to do it.

Question for those of you who know more about RSS than I do. I want to change the blogspot address to lovelikethisphotography.blogspot.com. I know how to do that, but the problem is that I'm afraid it will screw up links that people have to the original asp blogspot. Is that going to be a problem?

On to a more exciting topic, the weather is continually changing to the promise of warmer days... which means more sessions!

I will be posting a ridiculously amazing special that I am running for the rest of the 2010 weddings very soon so stay tuned for that.

Holly and Joe's wedding of the season is this Saturday, let's hope and pray for no rain! I can't wait start posting 2010!

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP