12.21.2009

Baby Peyton

It's been maybe about a year and a half since I began taking pictures professionally. To think about that truly amazes me, realizing how far I've come and the relationships I've built along the way.

In the summer of '08 I took family pictures for Denise, Pete and their little one year old girl Riley. Since then Riley has had another birthday and they added a new one to their little family.

At a precious 10 days old, meet Peyton Avery.

stretch

adore

baby parts

family

baby face

sweet kisses

big sissy

baby love

precious little one

Welcome to the world sweet girl, knowing you are loved beyond what you will ever know.

1 comment:

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Wow! Wow Wow! I know who to call when this little bundle arrives ;) Amazing photos!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP