4.27.2009

Emily (senior pics, rochester, NY)

my name is: emily



my school is: homeschool

my graduation date is: May 22



the last thing i ate was: an apple

my dream job is: singer/songwriter



if I had $1,000 i would buy: a junky old car (hey, if it runs who cares what it looks like?)



my favorite thing in my closet: purple halter top



my favorite pastime: writing songs and singing whatever comes into my head



i have never… seen heaven

my favorite magazine: Brio



my favorite place to shop:any thrift store (they're the best!)



my favorite high school moment: don't have one. highschool's been fairly static for me, never a really bad moment.



i love amanda slakes photography because: the photographer's waayyyy cool and completely talented!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda- these photos of Emily are so genuine...each photo captures what she is saying in her responses. I love the one with her wearing the cross necklace. Well done!!!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP