3.07.2009

Stacie and Jared (Rochester engagement and wedding photographer)

What I didn't mention in my last post, was that I took those particular pictures about the first week in January... oops!

And, in all that time, I hadn't done any new shoots. But that all changed Sunday.

A few weeks ago, Stacie contacted me about doing her wedding photography. And as we talked about what she would like in her wedding package, it was clear that she would like engagement pictures as well! Since the wedding is April 4, we wanted to do these asap!



Just as I took this picture, i remember saying that my favorite pictures were of people laughing... and there ya go! I love it :)



These two have had the amazing opportunity to buy a house just weeks before their wedding. What an awesome house it is too! A TON of property and just beautiful... i must admit being a bit jealous :)

Their backyard was super-cool. Lots of open space but then further back, some woods and brush. So, amongst the briars and rogue weeds attempting to entangle any who stepped its path, this shot was found.



The shoes (or should i say boots!) shot... a classic... at least in my book :)





After taking some at their house, we drove about 5 minutes to their farm. Jared's family owns a quite large farm and these were taken on one of the roads leading out.



Since I saw this shot done by my good friend Rachel over at Savor Photography I've been keeping my eyes wide open waiting for an opportunity... and there it was. Thanks for the idea!



I can't wait for the wedding... as far as i understand, we'll be coming back to the farm for some post-wedding pictures as well... although, as I think about it, it will be kinda late... we'll have to see about that. But can you see it? Less mud, more dress, and a tractor! Ok, maybe if you're a city-girl, you won't like that... but out here! That's what it's all about :D



The last shot. And he thinks the barn needs to be painted... that's ok, it's pretty much awesome :)

I hope you guys just love your engagement pictures. I am so happy to have been able to do them and seriously can't wait for the wedding! It's going to be amazing!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really great, Amanda! I think you're going to make a fine wedding photographer!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

What fun!! It looks to me like amazing and unique wedding photos are on the horizon!

You did awesome capturing great personality and beauty.

-Andrea

Erin said...

Amazing Amanda!!!!! I can not wait to see the wedding photos.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, your pictures are amazing! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are great!!! I too can't wait to see the wedding pictures - what a great idea - wedding/country!!!

Anonymous said...

Is she all set with her flowers?

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP